I have been threatened with bodily harm if I don’t compose a TToT post this week by a well-meaning, but harsh Canadian friend (you know who you are, slave-driver!). I haven’t had the time to publish a TToT the last couple of weekends due to time constraints of various natures. This weekend, though, I have time aplenty, which I’ll need to come up with a list of ten.
- I’m thankful I have all of my 25 Days, 25 Songs posts completed and scheduled. This project was much more challenging than I originally thought it would be, and had me wading through some unpleasant memories. I should have inspected the question list a bit more closely before signing up for this thing.
- I’m thankful for music, and long, hot showers where I can belt out a tune like a fucking rock star.
- I’m thankful for buffalo chicken. It’s almost sinful how good that shit tastes.
- I’m thankful for veterinarians. This week my pup was diagnosed with a rare infection, the name of which I can no longer recall nor could I pronounce. Essentially, it’s an immunity defect in which her immune system is attacking her eyelids. Her eyes were seeping puss and her eyelids had massively swelled and began to split. Luckily, after just a few days on antibiotics and steroids, the swelling has gone down and she’s back to her normal, goofy self again.
- I’m thankful so many people are participating in, and enjoying, the music challenge. Even though some of these posts have been hard, I’m having fun with it for the most part and so are most of the others.
- I’m thankful for the cool weather this weekend. I’m lounging around the house in slippers, sweatpants, and a t-shirt with all of the windows open. It’s peaceful and chilly, just how I like it.
- The anniversary of the death of my sister-in-law’s mother was this week. While my heart goes out to her I’m thankful I still have both of my parents and that they’re relatively healthy.
- I’m thankful that the WordPress community has united around the injustice which has befallen our beloved Rawra. It goes to show what a wonderful place the ‘sphere can be.
- I’m thankful for Lego Lord of the Rings. I’m addicted right now.
- I’m thankful I actually found 10 things (yes, that counts). Is being thankful for being thankful ironic?
Four Score (but really only two months) Ago…
Interview With a Trooper – Episode IX
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VIII
My Mother’s Shoes
The “Gift” That Keeps On Giving
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VII – The Sarcasm Awakens
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VI – Return of the Sarcasm
Interview With a Trooper – Episode V
Interview With a Trooper – Part 2(+2)