So I’ve been suffering from writer’s block for quite some time, so I found some questions to answer just to fill up this space. The list of questions I found, however, is about 350 questions long, so I decided to break it up into parts. Enjoy!
- After a breakup, would you rather be alone or be surrounded by friends? I’d rather be alone surrounded by friends. Go figure that one out.
- After a divorce, would you rather share custody or get full custody? Frankly, I’d rather have full custody of my children. However, I would never want to deprive my children of a relationship with their mothers, despite how awful I may think they are as both people and mothers.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? None of the new things going on are exciting or worthy of sharing, unfortunately.
- Are you a dog person or cat person? Neither, really. I like dogs, but don’t want another being to take care of. Taking care of myself and my children is tiresome enough for this depressed soul.
- Are you a fan of any sports team? Yes, but they all suck, unfortunately. I wish I were as unloyal as bandwagon fans who just hop from one winning team to another so they’re never disappointed at the end of every game ever.
- Are you a good cook? I do alright, but I don’t really like to cook. I prefer to eat instead.
- Are you a hoarder? No! Get rid of everything! If you’ve moved as many times as I have you get rid of anything you don’t need.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl. Waking up to an alarm is the worst.
- Are you an early adopter or late-adopter? I wasn’t adopted so I can’t participate in this question.
- Are you close to anyone now that you initially disliked? Nope. My instincts are usually dead on. Either that or I’m extremely stubborn. You know, I think I’m just stubborn. People suck.
- Are you high maintenance? I don’t think so, but obviously I’m biased.
- Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others? Um, I don’t know. I’ve never had the opportunity to do either.
- Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on? I avoid it until it’s inevitable. It’s a habit I probably should break.
- Are you named after anyone? Myself.
- Are you satisfied with how you spend your money? What would you change? No. Spending money on bills is extremely dissatisfying. I’d rather spend my money on fun things, like tacos.
- Are you scared of heights? It’s not the height I’m scared of so much as the fall.
- Are your grandparents still married? They aren’t even alive, but they were never divorced, so I’m guessing they’re in the afterlife holding hands and wondering where they went wrong with me.
- At what age did you go on your first date? Hell, I don’t know. I didn’t keep a diary then.
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? I didn’t know until just now that I could. Thank you for giving me this proud moment.
- Can you dance? I prefer not to.
- Can you do a split? I can eat a banana split like a champ.
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Even if I could why would I want to? Who wants saliva all over their nose?
- Can you whistle? Sort of, but the dogs still don’t come.
- Describe yourself in a single sentence? What the hell is that??
- Did you dream last night? If I did I can’t remember.
Feel free to steal these and answer yourself!
Interview With a Trooper – Episode IX
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VIII
My Mother’s Shoes
The “Gift” That Keeps On Giving
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VII – The Sarcasm Awakens
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VI – Return of the Sarcasm
Interview With a Trooper – Episode V
Interview With a Trooper – Part 2(+2)
Interview With a Trooper – Part 33 1/3