It’s the weekend! It’s time for another 25 questions with me! Lucky you! Or something…
- How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? 9 or 10, I think.
- How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 7ish? All I know is my first attempt did NOT go well. I ended up hitting a fire hydrant and flying across someone’s front yard.
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A house. And a truckload of peanut butter.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I’d eliminate hatred.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? I’d make it clean itself…
- If you could choose only one, would you rather go to Paris or London? London. At least I’d be able to communicate with people there. Plus I’d get to visit a certain Brit I know and possibly throw some decomposed fruit at Boris Johnson.
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? I don’t know. I don’t really care about famous people. Nor do I care what they have to say.
- If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be? My lack of willpower. As yummy as they are I need to be able to walk by on unopened Reese’s without tearing off the wrapper and shoving it down my throat.
- If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be? I wouldn’t. If one tiny thing changed it could affect my entire future. I’d never do anything to jeopardize the chance at having my children.
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Either Canada or Alaska.
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Powerball winner.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Canada. I’ve always said Alaska, but the US political climate is getting a bit too stupid and intense for my liking.
- If you could live forever, would you rather stay one age forever or get older? Why would anyone choose “get older”?
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? My mommy.
- If you could pick one, would you rather have infinite money or unending love? Infinite money. Love hurts and I’m tired of it assaulting me.
- If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be? One I’ll keep to myself.
- If you could save just one, would you rather save Humanity or the Earth? The Earth. I have no particular affection for humanity. Humans are stupid.
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one Uh….any what? I’m mean, I’ve probably thought about getting one, but then I realized I didn’t know which one to get so I stopped thinking altogether.
- If you had 1 year left to live, what would you do for you? No clue. I’d probably cry a lot at first, then wing it from there.
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? .00000000000001 seconds.
- If you had a day left to live and you could spend it with anyone you choose, who would it be? I wouldn’t and couldn’t choose just one person. I’d spend it with everyone I love.
- If you had more courage what would you do differently in your life now? Idk, exercise more? I can’t think of anything radical I’d change.
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I’ve never been a fan of my name, but I’ve also never taken the time to contemplate choosing a new one. I have the name I have and that’s that.
- If you have a nickname, what is it? Daddy (and I love it)
- If you inherited $100,000 right now, how would you spend it? I’d pay off my bills and buy a house. I’m sure this is the wild answer you were looking for.
Four Score (but really only two months) Ago…
Interview With a Trooper – Episode IX
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VIII
My Mother’s Shoes
The “Gift” That Keeps On Giving
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VII – The Sarcasm Awakens
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VI – Return of the Sarcasm
Interview With a Trooper – Episode V
Interview With a Trooper – Part 2(+2)