It’s that time again!
It’s time for another interview with me, your favorite trooper!
- In what area of your life are you immature? I think the more appropriate question is, “In what part of my life am I NOT immature?”
- Is anyone in your family in the army? My step-sister’s husband. So, I guess that makes him my step-brother-in-law? Is that a thing? Anyhow, he does that army thing.
- Is the glass half empty or half full? Depends on what was in it. If it was coffee then it’s completely empty and I need a refill. If it was chocolate milk then the same. If it was….eh, who’m I kidding? I drank it all no matter what it is. Get me a refill.
- Is there any item you collect? I used to collect Star Wars stuff, but as I’ve gotten older I’ve gotten less passionate about it. I still have the collection, but I’ve not added to it in quite some time. I also collect gray hairs, but that’s quite a reluctant collection…
- Is your father bald? He has a small spot on the back of his head where hair has vacated the premises.
- Last time you swam in a pool? Labor Day at my dad’s house. Good times.
- Most ridiculous thing you’ve had to visit the hospital for? I can’t think of any visits that were ridiculous. Any time I’ve been to a hospital it’s been for a serious injury, illness, or the birth of a child. You know, the good stuff.
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your fashion sense? Uh, 5?
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your driving skills? Uh, 9?
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your cooking skills? Look, the last time I stepped on a scale the number was a bit higher than 10…
- On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, how good a kisser are you? You know, I’ve never kissed myself. I have no clue.
- One thing you know now that you wish you had known as a kid? Adulthood is a trap.
- Pick one, a comedy movie or a horror movie? Comedy. I’d rather laugh than piss my pants. Or, if I piss my pants, I want it to be because I’m laughing and not screaming.
- Pick one, cats or dogs? Dogs. Cats are no fun. And they normally have shitty attitudes.
- Pick one, chatting or phone call? Doesn’t one of these entail the other?
- Pick one, cheat or be cheated on? How about neither?
- Pick one, chicken or beef? How about both?
- Pick one, Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Pepsi tastes like Coke that someone spilled sewage in…
- Pick one, exceptional strength or intelligence Intelligence, for sure.
- Pick one, forgiveness or vengeance? Ugh. Neither, really. But if I must choose, forgiveness.
- Pick one, free health care or free education? Ideally, both. But in this insipid scenario I’d pick free education to become a doctor and give myself free health care.
- Pick one, Halloween or Valentine’s Day I’m not a fan of either, but Valentine’s Day is the most ludicrous holiday there is. Well, except for President’s Day. I used to think President’s Day was cool until some dick with a dead animal on his head and orange skin ruined it.
- Pick one, IOS or Android? Android, FTW!
- Pick one, kill or be killed? No! You can’t make me!
- Pick one, meat or fish? I mean, fish are living creatures, so shouldn’t their flesh be considered meat?
News: I have completed a rough draft of my novel! I’m going through my first edit currently. Yay!