Well hello there! It’s time again for me to answer questions from some strange person on the internet because evidently I have nothing better to do. Okay, nothing better I want to do. Do you feel better now that you’ve forced that confession out of me. DAMN YOU!!!
Ahem. Anyhow….so I answered stuff….
- What is the first movie you remember seeing? Probably one of the Star Wars movies. Dad used the VCR to tape them from TV somehow and I would watch them on repeat. Except for the last few minutes of Return of the Jedi, because he ran out of tape.
- What is the first thing you do when you get home? Shut the front door.
- What is the first thing you do when you open your eyes in the morning? Close them again and try to go back to sleep.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Why the hell am I up??
- What is the first time you were allowed to put on make-up? Idk, I still haven’t asked yet.
- What is the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Lost somewhere in my own head.
- What is the hardest part of your job? Walking out at the end of the day knowing I didn’t get everything done I wanted to.
- What is the last book you read? Exile by RA Salvatore
- What is the last compliment you got? Um…not sure. I don’t keep a log I can consult.
- What is the last film you saw? Spiderman Homecoming
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? The Rise of Skywalker.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Handbrake so I could convert a video for someone at work.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? Um, Spiderman Homecoming. You already asked me that.
- What is the longest period you’ve spent in a hospital? A day and a half…which was only two weeks ago.
- What is the most boring movie you’ve watched? Jesus of Nazareth. Every. Freakin’. Easter.
- What is the most difficult thing you’ve done for love? Not leave.
- What is the most important thing in your life? My children.
- What is the name of your favorite restaurant? I don’t have favorites. Of anything.
- What is the name of your first pet? Bunky. I’m not quite sure how mom came up with that name, but when she was naming our dog that was the name she answered to, so it stuck.
- What is the one item you can’t leave home without? My body.
- What is the pettiest thing you’ve done to prove a point? I’m sure I’ve done plenty of petty things in my life, but I’m not able to think of anything right now.
- What is the scariest movie you’ve watched? In 7th grade I was shown a video of a live birth in sex ed. That was pretty brutal.
- What is the strangest thing you believed as a child? My uncle had an Atlanta Falcons helmet on his mantle at home. He had me convinced for years that he had been a kicker for the Falcons back in the 70’s.
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with? It’s called a remote control, you tool.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve seen in your life? Trump supporters.
- What is the worst grade you got on a test? An F, obviously. You can’t get any lower than that.
- What is under your bed? The floor. Duh.
- What is your all-time favorite town or city? I don’t have favorites!!! Why? Because I just don’t!!
- What is your best childhood memory? Not a specific memory, but just having the freedom to go outside and play with friends or to play with my brothers in our basement full of toys without a worry in the world.
- What is your best physical feature? Idk. My smile?
Four Score (but really only two months) Ago…
Interview With a Trooper – Episode IX
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VIII
My Mother’s Shoes
The “Gift” That Keeps On Giving
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VII – The Sarcasm Awakens
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VI – Return of the Sarcasm
Interview With a Trooper – Episode V
Interview With a Trooper – Part 2(+2)