I’ve had these questions just sitting in my drafts folder for ages, but I’ve been too busy working and/or being depressed by this stupid-ass year to answer them. I also just wanted to get something posted so my blog doesn’t atrophy…
- Would you rather always be overdressed or always be underdressed? I’d rather be comfortable. T-shirt and sweat pants FTW.
- Would you rather be a genius or be wealthy? Wealthy. I could then just buy a genius.
- Would you rather be a hammer or a nail? Heh, heh. I’d rather do the nailing than be nailed…
- Would you rather be a lonely genius or an idiot with a lot of friends? I’m already a lonely genius. Nobody consulted me about this before I was born.
- Would you rather be able to play 10 different instruments beautifully or speak 10 different languages fluently? Hmmmm….probably the instruments. Even though it wouldn’t technically be a language I could still speak to people.
- Would you rather deal with a crying baby or a saucy and spoilt child? Honestly, what’s the difference?
- Would you rather do cardio or lift weights? Does doing shots count as lifting weights?
- Would you rather drink a carbonated drink or fruit Juice? Or how about a carbonated juice? Or a fruit drink?
- Would you rather forget to pack clean underwear when traveling or forget to pack your footwear? I’d rather forget to travel entirely than either of those two things.
- Would you rather go bungee jumping or skydiving? This is why I avoid planes and tall buildings.
- Would you rather have 1 million dollars right now or one penny doubling every day for thirty days? I was wondering why this would be a thing so I did the math. I’ll take the latter ’cause that’s over 10 million.
- Would you rather have 1,000,000 in your bank account or an IQ of 145+? I feel like I’ve answered a question like this already….
- Would you rather have 6 sons or 6 daughters? 6 sons. 6 sons. 6 sons.
- Would you rather have a 99% chance to win $100,000 or a 50-50 chance at $10 million? That’s a tough one. I’d probably take the 100,000.
- Would you rather have a big stomach or fat cheeks? Well, I already have both, so I’ve been deprived of choice yet again.
- Would you rather have a friend who’s very blunt with their words or a friend who tells a lot of white lies? I do not like liars, Sam I Am.
- Would you rather have a live-in massage therapist or a live-in chef? Chef, for sure. Massages don’t do anything for me. I’d be excited to see how many different dishes can be made with buffalo chicken.
- Would you rather have a roommate that eats a lot or one that sleeps a lot? Give me a sleeper. My inner introvert could definitely live with that.
- Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British, mate. I love the British accent.
- Would you rather have annoying neighbors or neighbors who you always seem to annoy? I’d rather not have neighbors at all, but if I must choose I’ll be the annoying one.
- Would you rather have the ugliest house in a beautiful neighborhood or the most beautiful house in an ugly neighborhood? I’d rather have the only house in the neighborhood.
- Would you rather have to change your clothes five times a day or wear the same outfit five times in a row? Ewwww….5 times a day, for sure.
- Would you rather live in a five bedroom apartment all alone or live in a one bedroom apartment with five kids? Seriously, who would choose 5 kids? Anyone who chooses that forgot to take their medicine.
- Would you rather live in a place where it’s always raining or a place where the sun never goes down? Gimme the rain. I would never sleep if it were never dark.
- Would you rather live in a rural area or the suburbs? I’d rather live in a rural area with suburban people.
- Would you rather live in an apartment or house? House, for sure. The people in the upstairs apartment are always making some sorta noise.
- Would you rather live in ancient Greece or ancient Rome? That’s a tough one. Instead of living in one or the other can I just visit both?
- Would you rather not be able to go out in the daytime or not be able to go out in the night time?Probably night time. My eyes don’t see so well in the dark any more…
- Would you rather talk in your sleep or fart in your sleep? Uhhh….if I pick one how would I know I didn’t get the other?
- Would you rather walk funny or talk funny? Why can’t I do both? I’m a funny guy.
How is everyone? My, my. It’s awfully dark in here. Is this thing on? Well…okay. Play along if you want to, I guess.
Thyroid Cancer: My Journey Thus Far
2020 Things of Thankful
Interview With a Trooper – Would You Rather Edition
Four Score (but really only two months) Ago…
Interview With a Trooper – Episode IX
Interview With a Trooper – Episode VIII
My Mother’s Shoes